Brainy Quote

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Panic!

So I get this great encouraging letter from the school in Albania. They want me, others have applied, but they want me. Boy that is awesome...however, they want me in September....PANIC! Then I was told my house could sell in 4-6 weeks after the Bank approves this short sale.....PANIC! Then I begin to think about packing....PANIC!...
Breathe, breathe, breathe.
I am not a planner, I am along for the ride. This endeavour is really taxing my panic button.
I was reminded last week by my dear friend who is a missionary in Albania, that God's timing is perfect. (this I knew) but then he added, "God is never late." How about that, I had not ever looked at it that way. Whether or not I make it in September, I will not be late. Whatever God has instore for me in Albania, I will not be late for it.
"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28
So hold on, its going to be a bumpy and panic stricken ride...but I won't be late.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't panic. I am here. (And, of course, God is, too.)

I'm excited!!! Many prayers. Much love.

Jool said...

God is in control. MAybe he's teaching you something along the way. GO with HIs will and timing. He'll work it out. Love you and praying for you and the big change!

Poshwillow said...

oh gosh, how bout that?!