Brainy Quote

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Heidi maked a new friend


Hewoooo,
tis me Heidi again on the puter talkin to the world. I has to tell you about the squirrel I met last weeks.

Mommy go bye-bye and i go to play with Sue (Sue not there, I play with Ree instead, that ok) we outside and I sees a little squirrel. He cute i say "i guna git u" and I run to him, cos I Heidi and I love game, and what! he no run he no play games. I confused. I lean in real close to see if he bite or run, he just lean in real close and say " chee rrep reep", I say "rumrup rumrum arrrrr" he say "ceepcheepeep ac arr" He say his name is Santonio.

We continue our conversation for a minute, "arr ruf grrrrrr grum" and he say "ee peech rim gram" and i say ok bye and go lay down. Now Katrina (what lives with Sue) astonished that I don't chase and kill Santonio. I say, don she speak Heidi, don she understand we just checkin out what be up for the day? So Heidi make new friend Santonio.

I hopes I get to see hims again that be double and triple fun at Sues. Oh yeah and Katrina got to pick him up and pet him. He nice boy. Mommy sad she missed it all cos she could have translated for Sue and Katrina.

PS. ReeRee just sayed, "it ain't fittin', it just ain't fittin' for squirrelz and dog to beez friends". Ree got some issues but I loves her.

2 comments:

Susan L. Prince said...

LOLOLOLOL

Heidi! This is such of funny post! Katrina and I were rollin'! LOL

You are toooooo funny!

Alicia Beth said...

Heidi ! I love it when you post.You have WAY more fun than your momma :)haha
Remember "bees nice 'cuz the Big Kitty ins the clouds is watchin' you!"