Brainy Quote

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Missin You


Hewo friends,
It me, Heidi!
Mummy is busy and left puter on so me, Heidi, is bwogging! Are-ent you glad? My word today is about how much God misses me n yous. If we donts talks to him reg-u-ar-ly he misses us so. See when Mummy went to 'bania, mees go to Sues (big fun! for another bwog), but Alley, she no go nowhere. she stay at Jackson Garden Sweets (home) all bys her own selfs. We come home, she no like it. She tell us in cat words over and over, then over and over sumore! It gettin like we can not go to potty outside, she think we leavin hers. Then when she think we forget, she tell again. " I was lonely, you left me, you no come home, I worry, I sad, I lonely".

No God no get lonely, but he might beez sad. You no talk to him, he say "what up? I wub you, I want to hear your raspy voice". Like when Mummy call "Hootie" I smile. I like to hear my Mummy. Alley must like to hear Mummy too, she not leave Mummy alone these days! So I be thinkin, God like that too. He wubs us so, he gave his precious son (mummy call me precious and sweet baby) who he wubs most, to take our place and die for all our badness, dat be lub, real deep lub! So I says, talk to God today and then a little later, he miss you, he want to hear from you - good and bad, happy and sad, all of your day....

...Not like Alley, she annoy and only want good and happy! *sigh* I pway for her attitude every day.

No comments: