Brainy Quote

Saturday, October 30, 2010

JUST KEEP SWIMMING

So, we. the women of Northbrook left for the budding metropolis of Tupelo,Mississippi (birth place of Elvis) for and "Extraordinary Women" Conference.

Jaime and Janet (and me
Us (not thr 3 front women,we are the fun ones)
Mercy Me


These are the lessons I learned.

1.  Philippians 4:4-9  We are to be anxious for NOTHING!
We are to: Pray, think clearly...on positive things, and do what you have been told (rely on by knowing the word of God.)

2.  His ways are not our ways, so quit judging each other, just love people, We are more than conquerers!

3. There WILL be brighter days.

4. I am a Warrior Princess of God, not just a princess. I need to remember WHO I AM. If I can't fight, stand, if I can't stand, kneel, and PRAISE HIM thru it all.  Ephesians 3:16-19


5.A women of everyday peace is:

  • constantly changing to be like Jesus, are open to God changing her.
  • nice to be with
  • thinks clearly
  • knows she is forgiven and Satan cannot stir up the past
  • lays down her bitterness because she believes that God is sovreign and good
  • lays down negativity and gives love.
You can't buy or get peace, it only comes by having a relationship with God.

6. It is our actions and reactions in life that determine our reach. John 1:11, Ephesians 6:12 and 2 Chronicles 20.

The weekend was topped off for me with worship at Northbrook. our Meg sang "Do I trust You".

Many of you know I have been waiting and therefore wondering about my "call" to missions, Albanian in particular. What I heard this weekend was to remain in Him, praise Him thru it, and be a woman of peace. Like in "Nemo" I need to just keep swimming...

I asked for answers to so many questions, I got an answer.... So I will try to prove faithful.

Funny Quotes:
"Those hooks are for your dry cleaning", reply "When you drive a minivan, you don't have dry cleaning, you have puke on everything." - Kathey
"They are finger hooks"  - Jaime
" I have a need to nosh" - ? Sheila?
"Do I have mine? I need to touch it" - Kathry
"I'm a Christian, I ain't dead"  - Chondra
"Shoes with necks"  - ask Sue
"Don't bump into my happy" - Angela Thomas


Doodles Produced:
trust
hope



(more about the finger later)

No comments: