Brainy Quote

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Psalm 33 DOES NOT mean Barking

Hewwoo
Heidi here. Been a wong time I noze it. Sorry readers, I have been a deprwessed puppy. Mummy moved us to our own place. And it beez good an all, but I wubbed my yard at 3way and at jackson Garden suites. So I'ze been bad, I ate the curtains and blinds, I pulled up the carpetz. I am now living in a cage. 
Sigh
humph
But I figurin' Godz bee teachin' me sumtin. Dunno what yet. 


Anywayz, Mummy bee readin the bible for wives (IT IS READ THE BIBLE FOR LIFE - Carol)   orsumtin an she readz to Heidi each night. Da wars and such scares me so she hits highlights and den reads Psalms. We was readin Psalm 33. An I wub it. It all about shoutin to the Lord cos he great. Now I gets in trubble for shoutin, my friend Roxxy taught me to bark. It no good. It talkin back, but dis shoutin IS good. It say sing to Him, thank Him!  Den it tells who is is an how big. Den how bwessed we is when we are His peeps.  It is great. I suggest you read it. If you'nz done know Who He is. Ask mummy she tell you all about in better Engwish who God is and who Jesus be. 


Here I beez posten before and after pics of my new hairz. Day got carried away. 
I is necked so hide yo little on's eyes.
BEFORZ
AFTAZ


I wub you. Be my friend.
Signed, 
Heidi Yuli-ghi


No comments: