Brainy Quote

Friday, April 3, 2020

So Fast

Well, I write this just days before leaving (3 months early). This virus has changed a lot of things for a lot of people. I am reminded of the verse

James 4:13-15

13 Come now, you who say, “Today or tomorrow we will go into such and such a town and spend a year there and trade and make a profit”— 14 yet you do not know what tomorrow will bring. What is your life? For you are a mist that appears for a little time and then vanishes. 15 Instead you ought to say, “If the Lord wills, we will live and do this or that.” 
Next time you hear from me (hopefully) I will be in quarantine in Sydney. Bored and on FB or here way too much I am sure.
Pray for safe and uneventful travels for me. Atlanta to Houston, Houston to San Francisco, San Francisco to Sydney. All on Tuesday and Wednesday of this next week.
Pray for people out there with me, that they will remain healthy and safe.
Pray for the leaders of the United States as they try to deal with all this a day late and a dollar short.
Pray for my family in Australia as they know they can't see me for two weeks even though I will be so close.
Pray for my Georgia Family as they don't get to tell me good bye.

No comments: