Brainy Quote

Monday, June 2, 2008


















OK so this is Heidi. My girl. Not a great picture, and it was snowing, but you get the drift...lol...she is hairy and not too big. She just learned English and can be quite stubborn, but she is a Cairn Terrier and they are Scottish, you know how they can be. She likes to hear scripture read aloud, no joke. She will "circle-up" with the Youth when we end in prayer. She is also a "Montessori Puppy" she will wait in line with the cats for a drink...very polite. So, she is my little girl, hope you get the joy to meet her if you haven't already. More stories about her later....

4 comments:

Susan L. Prince said...

She's so cute!

Jackson Sun said...

Carol, it's Ellen. You are hilar. I hope to get to spend more time with you. And that dog is so soft ... I will spend more time reading the other entries when I am not on deadline. Bless you, and thanks for spending time with me this weekend.

chiz said...

heidi come to australia next time yes?

Katie said...

Carol,

I love that you blogged about Heidi! When will you blog again? Thank you for inviting me to go with you last night. It was wonderful! Tell Gwen Hello! I can't wait till lunch tomorrow. Chicken Salad and good friends! When did Ellen pet Heidi? Oh..the link to my page www.firmlygroundedfaith.blogspot.com. I hope that works. See ya!

Katrina