Brainy Quote

Monday, June 30, 2008

My Psalm




We are commanded to praise to find joy in the Lord!
Here is my start.

Sitting under my tree, the wind every now and then rustles the wind chime hanging in it. Alley sits below, the tip of her ringed tail slightly tapping. She winks now, as she feigns sleep. It is not hot, not cool, just in between warmth of summer with a stirring breeze that is not hot. The rustle of the leaves have always sounded like soft hand claps in praise and thanks to God for making them. The sound of my shade tree is very smooth and light, and especially happy to be there. Alley has perfect black rings around her green eyes,like eyeliner. She seems very relaxed, for being outdoors. I wish I could remember to spend more time outside - it is so pleasant to spend time to meet with you out here. the wind caresses my face,like a sweet touch or kiss. As it touches my cheeks and causes my hair to tickle my forehead. It is pleasant. Is there a better word for pleasant?

No comments: