Brainy Quote

Monday, September 22, 2008

"The week did not improve with progress." Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix

Well, the house is still for sale! You wanna buy it? And bills pile up in anticipation of said sale. My heart left, with friends who are returning to Albania to their work, while I am here working for the man to pay off those bills so I can go. It is a long way off. And patience is to be learned, I guess. So, as one of my preschoolers said the other day with sheer amazment, " I have hair!". I say "God will provide". So pray that with me...
2 Corinthians 9:8 And God is able to make grace abound to you, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work.
Psalm 37:4 Be still in the presence of the Lord, and wait patiently for him to act.
Psalm 37:7 Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you your hearts desire.

No comments: