Brainy Quote

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Youth attentions spans and needed prayer!



I just finished talking to teenagers about choosing praise and joy rather than the rantings of the mind. Not sure if I got thru. But, any-who, I have made a few observations this week:

1. High-schoolers are a lot like 2nd graders; their attention span is about 3 minutes.
2. Ex-husbands can be nice, sometimes.
3. Dogs love burnt hamburgers.
4. Flat coke is NOT better than no coke at all.
5. I would sell my pinky for some chocolate right now.
6. I love and miss my family.

Those of you who know me please pray - My desire to return to Albania could be closer than I could have ever thought. Alot has happened in the last few days, but so much has to happen, pray specifically for my house to sell, and debts to pay. For sons to let me know how they really feel, and ex husbands to understand a "calling".



No comments: