Brainy Quote

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Cat Litter, Discipline, Faith and Obedience

Hewwooo, I beez  Heidi,

Today I been disciplined. an' I no like it one bid.  Mummy caught me in the cat litter eatin' it. It makes her uspset, Iz just confused, maybe...Dunno... It a dog thing. ;0(   - so she growl at me, dat hurs my fweewin's and put me in the udder room awayz from her, I no likez that either. so I am restwicted to the couch not near mummy or the cat litter, it now in place taller dan old Heidi. :0(
So, while Mummy yells at her puter that is broken, I am typin (no thumbs peeps!) on the widdle one.

But, I have a word. dis why Iz here...
Mummy she beez readin' up and learnin' about gwate Faith. The kind Abraham had when God said "just go here, k?" (Hoot paraphrase of Genesis 12). The book sheez be readin' says "The road to Faith passes thru obedience" So she tellz me that we have to Obey first then faith will come and contrary-wise, we have to have faith and then obey comes naturally.  It make like a circle 'rown and 'rown. And that is also - Trust.  She tell me if we really Trust God to care and provide for us den we have show our faith thru obedience. Mummy ask us, Hoot, "Do we really Trust that God will get us to 'Bania?" (note: she weewy mean her, not us  :0(   She also tinkin' that because it is God's Plan,  somehow our story is part of His Big Plan. AMAZING -  if"n weez don't get to 'bania, somebodiez will, an' If''n weez am to go to 'bania, weez will. It is his Plan and he will see it thru to the endz.  Weez just wanna beez used by God, somehow in our widdle life storiez.

Heerz sheez be Lord, Send Herz. She wanna do for you sooo bad!
Nuff Said.

2 comments:

Susan L. Prince said...

Heidi seems anxious to get you to Albania Carol. I'm thinking she likes the all you can eat buffett in the box!

Carol said...

yep these days she's all "bye now", I think she and Janet plot stuff.