Brainy Quote

Thursday, April 8, 2010

QUESTIONS OF THE DAY

Ok, so blogging has lost me for a while, while the deepest and most profound mind thingies are going around in my brain area, I am not at all excited to think them into coherant english. So, I am posing a question of the day; the things I am floating around my noggin. Things I want you to respond to.
So here is today's QUESTION OF THE DAY...

Can true happiness (joy) make one impervious, untouchable, and/or wise in today's high drama living?

1 comment:

Susan L. Prince said...

I wouldn't say "impervious" or "untouchable", because those words to me insinuate that there is a type of barrier surrounding a person that keeps them from feeling any harm or trouble. I'm not convinced joy works that way.

I think joy may help carry one through hardship, but hardship will come. I think that joy is putting hope and faith in something that is impervious or untouchable, but it does not make the joy "carrier" untouchable.

I would also be inclined to state that it isn't joy that brings the wisdom, but the fact that hardship came and was conquered solely by trusting in the One who provides that joy.

Just some swirling thoughts as I read your question. I'll swirl some more and maybe tomorrow I'll have a different take on it.