Brainy Quote

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Graduation



Monday, my boy graduated from high school. One person commented on how I didn't cry as he crossed the stage. Well, what can I say? I am emotional, very!
But I am involved in education and have watched graduations every year for over 20 years, we were soooo far away from the stage, balcony level, And we were soooo tired. So yes, our little man is all grown and a new stage for him begins as he gets motivated for college and work worlds.
So my life alone has begun and I am not sure if I am ready for it. My Friday and Saturday nights are alone on the computer or watching TV. So, I am looking to my friends out there, to call me and lets go do something, even just play cards, k?
Heidi and I await.....

1 comment:

chiz said...

come hang out with me on fridays and saturdays if you want...