Brainy Quote

Friday, October 10, 2008

I no speek cheep but I sit pretty


Hew-wo,
I is Heidi, mummy bees very busy these days writing essays for damissionaryzorgs. She getz us quite confused. Be she a premillenialist? Be she a having a theology of church? I dunno, we just goez and praises God for all hedoos for us two. He doos so much. I got two cookies today, Mommy got to see Boy. She beez smilin. We lubs him muchly. My english improves, but now we speakin cheep or something al'banian. Mummy says I not go to 'bania cos I not speek cheep. mmm sumtin to think about.

that all for now. mummy back on line soon.
Hoot
Heidi yuli-gi Headen

3 comments:

Susan L. Prince said...

LOL

Heidi needs to start speeking cheep!

Carol said...

I am so proud of my girl. She even took her own picture, and typing with out opposable thumbs. She trys so hard to speek cheep, but english is so very difficult.

Unknown said...

I noze speeks cheep neither. But I heart the Heidi-hoo. Big loves and cuddles.