Brainy Quote

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

27 Random Wants

Helloooo readers, these are my random crazy thoughts for today. Most center around why Albania, but some do not....some are altruistic, and alas, some are not....









1. Why do I love my Mexican kids so much? They are such a hoot!
2. I w
ant to walk the streets of Tirana and see goats.
3. I want to see a man driving a scooter and his wife sidesaddle behind him with a goat in her arms
4. I want to walk to work

5. I wan
t to board an airplane with most of my life sitting in the cargo hull
6. I
want to listen to Shqip
7. I want to be with people who don't care what Angelina and Brad are doing
8. I wan
t to eat a fresh warm plum from the market
9. I
want my mummy
10.I want to teach art to 8
kids not 26 every hour
11. I want to make art
12. I want to live in 2 rooms not 9
13. I want to watch really old european men play games
14. I want to have a really cool European key
15. I want to talk and listen to foreign dogs
16. I want to see my family
17. I want Sam to be happy
18. I want to meet Sadie
19. I want to teach Carsie to draw
20. I want to show Cole the world
21. I want to go to Italy with Julie
22. I want to go to Australia with JJ
23. I want to walk in the rain with no umbrella
24
. I want a sandwich from Shroder's
25. I want an old car (that works)
26. I want an itouch ipod
27. I want my bills paid off.





2 comments:

Mark and Hannah said...

#13 is a good one. We have a bunch of old guys who sit around all day and play games in our town. Just precious. If I get the nerve I'll try to get a picture!

roaringlamb3 said...

I agree with just about everything on your list-the talking to dogs one is a bit out there for me :o)

And when you're with me, you are with someone who doesn't care what Brad & Angelina are doing.