Brainy Quote

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

AUSTRALIA- The Beach July 30

I let Julie sleep in a bit, I was up at 730. Sam and I had  breakfast and I had a cup of tea, watched TV and blogged. After Julie got up we headed to Cronulla (the beach). Julie lives in Gymea about 15 min from the beach. We walked from North Cronulla Beach to the South, and ate Fish and chips and potatoe scallops, she had calamai rings (no thanks). Then we walked around the shops and I found some prized for some of you readers. Took alot of pictures and I wish I could bottle the smell. MMMM sand, salt and water...

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Cronulla Beach
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a free digital scrapbook

Sam cooked us Veal parmegiana very nice and way too much!

Off to bed again at 930...hard to stretch that out...

No comments: