Brainy Quote

Friday, July 2, 2010

AUSTRALIAN - Ali's and Life Group July 1

July 1
up at 730 again. I let the others sleep and I blogged and worked on Julie's Bible Study.We spent some time at Ali's, playing old Fleetwood Mac albums (yep albums! awesome) and attempting a Digereedoo.







Sam at Ali's entranceJulie waiting for Ali                                                        
Ali finally arrives


















Flat Joy really likes Ali's new house











Flat Joy helps with a cup of tea

Nice Ali!
We try the Digereedoo....


We went on to Gymea and ate at the K&M Food Bar...apparently Sam's favorite local / cheap place. I had a good Aussie Hamburger (has lettuce, tomatoes, beetroot, onions and BBQ sauce). Sam had a Portuguese Burger (Portuguese Chicken with the above - Portuguese Chicken is spicy and flat), Julie had that too.





                                                                    K&M Food Bar


Julies "Life Group" equivalent to our "SaLT Groups" met at her house and she led the Bible Study (I admit I did the research for her...I was up early anyway!!)

Then Bed.

1 comment:

Susan L. Prince said...

You are crackin' me up with Flat Joy. LOL