Brainy Quote

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

AUSTRALIA - Dog Whispering and World Famous Artist, July 19-20

July 19
Dog Whispering

It seems even in OZ Dogs need a whisperer. There I was, minding my own business, and up came (I'll call her Rosie) Rosie with her boy and mum. They sat at the little table next to me at Gloria Jeans. Rosie came over to greet me, as almost every dog does and she said, I will be yours today, you need a puppy kind of love. So she layed down at my feet (see picture of my red shoe). Very sweet little beagle.

Sam and I had lunch at K and M and he caught the train to school. I grocery shopped, walked home and did laundry...Typical day in Oz.

July 20
World Famous Artist
I got up early and headed to Inaburra School with Julie. I watched her do her Library thing, and I planned for tomorrow when I will teach two 5th grade classes and make sell-able art for the PTO. (Barker friends, yes this sounds familiar, except this time only TWO classes not 39!)
Julie at her office desk

I met Ethan a special friend of Ms. Chiz (Julie) who exclaimed to everyone who would listen, "this is Ms. Headen, a world famous artist from America, she came all the way from America to Inaburra to see us!"
Ethan holding the painting I did for the Library for Book Week: Across the Story Bridge
Julie teaching Library




Julie does her Computer thang...



No comments: