Brainy Quote

Friday, July 23, 2010

AUSTRALIA - The Inaburra Project and Exaustion, July 23


July 23
The Inaburra Project
After oversleeping we did arrive at Inaburra School early! I needed to set up for the 2nd project with Year 5. this also was a collage but with the seasons in mind. So here they are...
First 1/2 of Ms. Hatton's Class
Other 1/2 of Ms. Hatton's Class


Mr. Butchatsky's Class, "Four Seasons"


These will be sold at auction at the School Fundraising Dinner. I hope they do well.

The School paid me with a gift certificate to "Distractions" a little shop in Gymea that a friend of Julies owns. This is what I picked out...
Thank you Annette for arranging that!

Exhaustion
Well as usual, I forgot to take my "stay awake" meds today and by lunch I was soooo exhausted! Julie let me come home (after an afternoon snack of a potato scallop), and nap while she went to the grocery and got all the candy and cookies for my friends back home.

We had Indian take-away - Butter Chicken, yum, for dinner and then watched TV. First night of "nothing" in a while.

No comments: