Brainy Quote

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

AUSTRALIA - Day out with Sam, July 5

Julie had to go to her Dr. and I checked some email while Sam got ready. Julie and I took a trip to "The Good Guys" sort of a discount Best Buy which is cash only and you haggle the price. We got Sam a heater for his room. Then off to "Office Works" like Office Max. Found some really fun green things for my classroom and a great computer satchel.

Julie dropped me at Gymea to go to ATM and walk home to meet Sam. She had other errands to run. Sam and I caught the train to Miranda (one stop) and shopped at the big mall "Miranda Fair". We shopped there when I was young, although it is much bigger now. It blew Sam's mind when I said I used to shop in "Country Roads" or "Sportsgirl", yes they are that old!
We found some great shirts, shoes and hoodie for Sam, he was in bad need of some more winter clothes. He walked me to death, boys don't shop with any kind of plan, just back and forth and back and forth. We ate at his favorite place "Salsas- Fresh Mex". Closest to any good Mexican he can get. A lot like Moe's.
Just kidding
This was more like it...

We came home and after Julie got back from the Gym we ordered Thai and Sam walked to pick it up...Good Boy! and YUM! I had Masaman Beef (curry) and Sam had Cashew Chicken with Chili jam. Julie had Prawn and Snow Pea Stirfry. We all shared. Sam tried on clothes and we watched Desparate Houswives, well Julie and I did...Sam hid in his bedroom! LOL

No comments: