Brainy Quote

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

AUSTRALIA - Stay on the Path, July 19

This was July 14th reading in a book, "Jesus calling"  by Sarah Young, that Julie gave me...I read it on the 18th - a day of infamy.

"Keep walking with Me along the path I have chosen for you. Your desire to live close to Me is a delight to My heart. I could instantly grant you the spiritual riches you desire, but that is not My way for you. Together we will forge a pathway up the high mountain. The journey is arduous at times, and you are weak. Someday you will dance light footed on the high peaks: but for now, your walk is often plodding and heavy. All I require of you is to take the next step, clinging to My hand for strength and direction. Though the path is difficult and the scenery dull at the moment, there are sparkling surprises just around the bend. Stay on the path I have selected for you. I truly is the path of life."

Psalm 37:23-24
Psalm  16:11

This came right in the middle of me wondering what on earth God is doing with my life. Am I really ever going to Albania, am I to just move home to Sydney? Am I to stay in West Tennessee. Then grief hit and Carol and Cris went on and no longer have to walk of this arduous road. This seemed to fit them too. They are now free, they have clung to His hand as directed and now the sparkling surprise has come for them! What joy!
For now, I will continue to stay on His Path, not sure where it is going, but I'm on it. Will I see you there?

No comments: