Brainy Quote

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Falenderim / Thanksgiving

I give thanks to God for ....
Family: Sam, My Mummy, Skinners, Smiths, Reasons, Headens, Chisholms, Walkers, C and C, Heidi

Framily: Maxwell, Blakely, Prince, Welch/Green, Wright, Bustrum, Rushing, Baldwin, Page, Cody, Amanda B,Trista and Charlie, Mayfield, Jackson, Frommel, George, Hall, Lynn, Lala, Cotton

Friends: Bennett, Roberts, Smith, Pflasterer, Autry, Donnell, Carol B, Lavelle, Sikes, My Youth, Wendie, ShellyAnn, Scott, Willis, Matt T, Neilsen, McCravy, Rowcliff, Murray,Jeanie, D and D Smith, Fike, Elmer, Holmes, Jackie H, McKelvey, Steven Major, Mauney-Woods, Katharina, Harris, Alicia, Sadki, Olsen-Leckie, Moores, Malones, Jan B, Zandy

Other: Fall days, roof over my head, best doggy in the world (who right now is asleep with me in the bed), the passion for missions my God has given me, the new "family" I have in Albania already, good health, 80's music, a sweet son, a likeable ex-husband, old disco music, fireplaces, Australian beaches, the fact that I was born in that paradise, a job in this ecomomic time, this two-horse town (sometimes), people who believe in me when I don't, my gifts and abilities, my heritage, good books, no cable TV, internet, hearing children giggle, hearing an adult tell a child they are sorry, thanksgiving dinner at school, my lunch bunch of guys.

Well that just about exhausted me. If I forgot you, I am so sorry, I am so thankful for you too. Without you, my life would have been so much harder and not as fun! Happy Thanksgiving.
Te dua (I love you).

2 comments:

Alicia Beth said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you Carol !! Hope it was good :) See you sunday!!

roaringlamb3 said...

What a wonderful list. I'm blessed to be considered part of your framily. You are a special part of mine, too :0)