Brainy Quote

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Thoughts just picked out of the Random Box


As I wait for honey chicken to finish cooking...mmm smells really good, i thought I would jot down some thoughts. I have felt a little defeated as of late. I REALLY want to go to Albania but things are moving so slow. Why is God's timing never our timing. I get that it is ISN"T out timing, but why is it NEVER our timing. I need a house to sell (so does JJ) and it is really holding me back in sooooo many ways. Not only Albania, but each month I go a little more in debt. Not good in my book. I will pause here because you know I am not a negative nelly to say that Heidi is the cutest and smartest puppy in the world.
Ok, back to thoughts. My house smells really bad, well until I masked it with Honey Chicken. I hope that works. the two candles burning aren't. I need to clean bathrooms, pull down wall paper, paint, fold and put away my clean clothes (hey they are washed!) and find a part time job. Target called and said they had something, then I got a letter saying they didn't. Huh? They were so desperate, what did they need people to work overnight? So I asked for Wed night off..big deal.
Ok, back to thoughts. Alley is really old (cat) will she ever go on. I'll be sad, but she is old and I do want to go to Albania. So we are back at the beginning. My Ship (or cheep as Heidi says it) is going ok. My new language book is confusing, but I listen to the tape to get my pronuciation right. I think at best I will understand but not speak it. My tongue does not curve right to pronounce the "r" in Albanian. And according to our speech teacher, she cannot see how I am even making the American ones work. Think I'll give up and just speak Aussie. That would cause a stir.
Ok, back to thoughts. Why does vista have so many glitches, it is getting to where I cannot function for more than about 30 minutes and I have to shut 'er down! augh.
Ok, let me know your thoughts.....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

1. Need house to sell.
2. I like my hair - but why do people EVERY DAY ask what did I do different to my hair? I didn't do anything. I never do, really.
3. Dubble Bubble is of the devil.
4. Children under 8 should not be allowed access to sewing machines or freshly sharpened fabric shears. Just in case you wondered.
5. Mommies are supposed to know all the answers, and I'm a mommy - so what's wrong with me?
6. I love you. I pray for you. It will be fine. I promise.

Carol said...

No No, Daddy's know all the answers, thus you say, ask your Daddy next time.