Brainy Quote

Friday, November 7, 2008

Hewwo, I is back or chkimmi in cheep


Hewwo, I, Heidi is back.
Mummy is tired, long day with funny smelling short people. She say, "Hootie, hit the internet chile' and tell everyone what is doing" So Ibees typin wif out thumbs..pretty good eh? We eat, we sleep, we work, we speek cheep. K, mummy speek cheep. Heidi listens. I is a good girl, ask anyone (but Trista, she no like me or catz)...(shh, I don like her shume either) ooo I said cheep - shume bees much....oooo I is happy, see my tail. Iz can learn. I is best puppy in world says mummy, she smilin at Heidi right now.
I have a word....Mummy says the blog beez for "a word" so mine is God loves you! yep, he love Heidi too, don chu forgit it.
Tanks for the comments last time I had a word. I pree-she-ate-it. (that was a big word).
Mummy says God's word for today is 2 Chronicles 20:6 ( love to have the words of God read to me, theys go like this...)
2Chronicles 20:6
"O Lord, God of our fathers, are you not the God who is in heaven? You rule over all the kingdoms of the nations. Power and might are in your hand, and no one can withstand you."
Mummy said we need to remember to pray for Mr. Obama now that he has the weight of the world on his shoulders, or sumtink like that.
K, bye I wanna go to bed now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love it when Heidi-ho has a word. I love my Carol's words, too - but Heidi's words are surely her own. I know now, why I can hear (and understand) Bella. (And Gretchie, sweet Gretchie, I used to even understand her German...) Way to go, Heidi. Tell Mummy that JJ said you deserve another cookie. And when she gives it to you, tell her you pree-SHE-ATE-IT!