Brainy Quote

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Bondi and a Gig

Saturday, June 18
Supposed to meet Sam and Tahlia in Bondi to get Sam some shoes for his internships.  Julie had a massage and then wanted to go to some warehouse where everything was $20. So Sam and Tahlia came to Julies to meet us. So we went in to Zetland (part of Sydney to a Vickie Vale/Jersey Girl warehouse. It was great.  We then headed to Bondi Junction, a large mall area in the city that is huge and posh. Sam got shoes and a pair of jeans.We also found a great store called TYPO fun papers, notebooks, etc.


heading into Bondi

Ahhh nothing like Indian Food at the Mall!!!



awwwww



Yes, Yes, I was on an escalator taking this picture,
I thought I would throw up.


Sam and Tahlia, and yes, they are kissing, I think they
didn't see me




That night we headed to a gig of Ali's band "Empire Rising". A girl "Sebora" opened for them, she was great!

Saborra

A fun "Pull Chain" toilet
A very old Pub


Ali on keyboards

Ali and me


Harry's
This is where you get pies, good old fashioned meat pies.
Harry's started as a trailer selling pies, and has grown over
the years. Lots of history.

No comments: