Brainy Quote

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Heidi's Twin, and the DMV

Sunday, June 12 and Monday, June 13 were pretty basic, just hanging around Gymea.
Crosswalk at Gymea

Tuesday, June 14
I got the train all by myself to Rockdale to go get my TFN (tax number) and open a bank account. This has taken almost a weeks to get this together. I finally had success!!!  I met Ali and she directed me to the bank and where the good coffee is in Rockdale. Rockdale is international central. I found a Balkan Bakery and saw lots of scarf covered heads. I got hungry as I walked down to the train and found a sushi bar, I ordered a california roll and he gave me the whole roll! apparently you just walk and eat off it like a hotdog!

Wed, June 15
Sam started his internship at Fox Sports for one week.

MiraBella

Tahlia and Sam ordering at Thai-riffic





Yum Thai food - sam and friends (John David Look alike)

Sams friends at the cashier at Thai-riffic

Me in gymea

Bottle Brush



Thursday, June 16
Picked up Eboni (Heidi's Australian doppleganger) to take to Inaburra school for Julies lesson on the "Harry McClary" books. Eboni looks like Harry the dog. I had a great day cuddling and missing my baby girl.
Eboni
Friday, June 17
Stayed home and cleaned house. Went to the equivalent of the DMV to get an ID.

No comments: